Monday 4 May 2015

Start of Sunday season 10th May

Hi everyone
Sunday 10th May 1400 @purbrookcc is the start of the Sunday season.
This year there is a slight change of policy as far as selection is concerned with hopefully those not selected  Saturday making themselves available for Sundays instead. 
This will hopefully make selection easier for me. There are players that can only make Sundays and they will take priority over players playing on Saturdays.
I will continue to use teamer to gauge who is available so if we can all check our phone numbers/email addresses are correct and change if required as I cannot change your profiles. I hope to blood a few colts this season as I did last year to give them a taste of adult cricket in a relaxed atmosphere away from he pressure of league cricket. Any dad's wanting to play with there sons to get back into it please let me know and I will add you to teamer and be in contact.
The cost is £5 a game for all players, I would also like volunteers each week to do a tea remember the teas cup is up for grabs again this year, I and any stand in skippers will be the judges (I love coffee cake 😆) and as the tea maker you get £35 for making the tea. This can be hard work so I am hoping to only have players doing tea once a season. 
If no volunteers come forward then expect a call to discuss this on any given week 😃
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment